What does Georgia Small Business Loans offer?
We offer access to confidential, no-cost, one-on-one professional guidance for Georgia small to mid-size business owners seeking financing expertise. Our consultants are active bankers and have earned advanced degrees in business to help both emerging and growing businesses design strategies to make better financing decisions and reach their goals.
- Identification of appropriate funding sources
- Financial materials preparation
- Loan pricing guidance and rate analysis
- SBA vs. Conventional Options
- Invoice Funding | Factoring vs. Accounts Receivable
- Loan presentation development
- Identifying the appropriate banking partners
- Loan vs. Lease support
- Loans up to $10,000,000
While we serve all industries, here are a few of our specialties.
- Unsecured Small Business Options
- Commercial Mortgage | Loans
- Optometry Practices
- Short Term Micro loans for Business
- Healthcare Practice Loans
- Partner Buyout Financing
- Funeral Home Financing
- Asset-Based Lending
- Manufacturing | Fabrication | Woodworking
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Auto Repair | Tire Shop | Body Shop
- Office Condo Mortgage Loan
- Veterinary Practices
- Day Care | Child Care
- Private School
- Senior Living
- C-Store | Gas Stations
- Working Capital | Lines of Credit
- Allstate Agency Financing | Insurance
- Contractor & Construction Company Loans
- Staffing Industry Financing
- Dental Practice Financing
- Church Financing Programs
- Craft Brewery Loans
- Car Wash Financing
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Franchise Financing
- Equipment Financing
If you’re planning to start a business or expand an existing business, you might need financing help. GSBL.org offers free consulting for various types of loan programs including business acquisition loans, lines of credit, term debt, SBA, and special purpose loans. One of our friendly advisers can help.
Before you seek out capital for your business, you need a plan. More importantly, you need the confidence to build trust from potential lending partners. Through our co-op network of banks, credit unions and alternative financing sources, we can help you locate the best options available for your business!
What are the limitations on deductibility of my loan interest? Should I buy or lease new equipment? There are many considerations that impact the success of a financing program. We can help you evaluate multiple scenarios and the impact they will have on your business.